The Levittown Chamber of Commerce (LCoC) is offering a $500 scholarship to three (3) high school seniors who will be attending a college/university or technical school. The scholarship is open to seniors who are attending either General Douglas MacArthur High School, Division Avenue High School, or Island Trees High School. There will be one (1) scholarship given to each of the three mentioned schools.
- The Debbie Ryan Memorial $500.00 Scholarship going to a General Douglas MacArthur High School student
- LuCas Communications $500.00 Scholarship going to a Division Avenue High School student
- The Joey Foundation & William J. Powell Associates, L.L.C. $500.00 Scholarship going to an Island Trees High School student
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently be enrolled as a senior in one of the three (3) public high school listed above, graduating in 2023.
- Complete and sign this scholarship application and mail it, along with the supporting documents (listed below), to the Levittown Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 207, Levittown, NY 11756, post marked no later than April 8, 2023;
- DO NOT STAPLE the supporting documents to the application.
- Submit a typed 500 to 600-word essay and complete the student activity section of the application as described in the Scholarship Application directions;
- Submit written proof of acceptance to a college/university or technical school of the applicant’s choice, which begins within one (1) year of your high school graduation;
- Submit a copy of your full year transcript for your grade 11th year and the fall semester of your 12th year, listing all subjects taken and the grades for each.