The Levittown Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of businesses and business opportunities in the Levittown community. Cooperative efforts involving businesses, organizations, institutions, government and residents are encouraged to preserve the quality, character and vitality of Levittown.A non-profit organization, the Chamber welcomes all Levittown businesses and professionals as regular members. Elected officials, residents, community organizations and institutions are welcome to join as associate members without voting rights. All members are eligible to join in the support of the Chamber’s efforts by attending meetings and through active participation.As an organization, the Chamber has the ability to act as a voice representative of the business community thus effecting desirable improvements within the business area. It works continuously in liaison with the state, county, and town governments toward the accomplishment of mutual goals, which contribute to the health and prosperity of the community and the well-being of its residents.
The Levittown Chamber of Commerce offers a variety of service to its membership, including:
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses as well as anniversary celebrations for existing businesses;
- Regular monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of the month throughout the year, except in July, featuring professional speakers and offering excellent networking opportunities;
- A monthly Spotlight on Business column featuring a chamber member which appears in local community newspapers, the chamber website, Facebook and is e-mailed to the chamber membership;
- Regular advertising of all our members in local newspapers;
- An annual Business to Community Expo offering exhibition opportunities to chamber members;
- Networking opportunities & events;
- Membership in the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce and the Levittown Community Council;
- A working relationship with the various community organizations including the Nassau County Police Department, Levittown Fire Department, Wantagh-Levittown Volunteer Ambulance Corps,Levittown Property Owners Association Levittown Historical Society, Levittown-Island Trees Youth Council, local school boards, public libraries, veterans organizations, civic organizations and houses of worship;
- Member to member deals where chamber members may offer other chamber members a discount;
- Discounted insurance exclusively for chamber members at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need additional information. Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 207
Levittown, NY 11756
Phone: (516) 520-8000