Dear Levittown Chamber Member and Local Merchant:
On behalf of the Officers and Board of Directors of the Levittown Chamber of Commerce our best wishes for the New Year.
As we begin 2013, and my new role as President, I want to take this opportunity to reiterate the benefits of membership in the LCC.
- Our general membership meetings, held on the 3rd Wednesday, is a good place to meet other local businesses, break bread and receive valuable information from guest speakers on a variety of subjects, which will assist in business and everyday life.
- Take advantage of, our soon to be launched, new Website, which will provide members their page to display and promote their business at a very nominal cost.
- The Chamber through various mediums will promote your business at no cost to you. Last year we did a Business to Community Expo and a Concert in the Park, Ribbon Cuttings for new members. We look to expand this area in 2013.
- We can provide information on receiving funding from local government to enhance your business.
- Our annual events stimulate awareness and unite us as a community to insure quality of life in Levittown.
- And so much more!
Our Installation of Officers and Board of Directors for 2013 will be held on February 1st at Westbury Manor. We will be honoring those Community based organizations for everything they have accomplished to enhance Levittown all these years. It’s not to late to reserve a place. Please call our Chamber office, 516-520-8000. The following is a list of upcoming meetings.
- February 20th, joint meeting with the Hicksville Chamber for an evening of networking and bowling fun.
- March 20th, a lunch meeting at Domenico’s, Councilman Gary Hudes will be our speaker!
- April 17th Barry Cohen, Mantoh Properties, will speak to us.
If you have already renewed your membership, I thank you and if you would like to join our Chamber please contact our membership Chairperson, Joan Lynch at
I look forward to seeing you at our upcoming meetings and look forward to working with you this coming year.
Steven W Philmus
Steven W. Philmus